Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Cep question

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Hylla, my cep has lost, (miss), 2 leaves and 1 trap a small trap die too, but it have 4 new traps (still small, but growing), How i know if she is growing normal?, other question, The peat is always moist (is like wet but not wet... XD), but is not wet.... Should i water she?, how often? does not water if is wet, but i touch the peat and always touches wet, the fog maker makes all get wet!, Conditions:
    10" away from light.
    light: 2X20 yellow light, 2X13 2,700, 2X9 6,500, from 12 to 16 hours, i cant put over the terrarium many time a 26wats 2,700K, 1,750 lumens bulb, but i light it on sometime,
    temp: 74F,
    humidity: 65% day, 82% night.
    Im adding reflective material to the terraium, the aluminium paper, tin foil?, should be the sparkly side to the terraium?, or the less reflective looking?, i tink the very reflective, but better ask, =D, hey i was tinking in add 2X20 gro lux light, i har the are hight in red/blue color, so they are greeeat!, right?, what yall tink?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Always keep the soil slightly damp, but NOT standing in water. The light sounds good to me. The temp and humidity are just about right also.
    dewy
    John 3:16
    My grow list/want list
    Prior to the funeral home visit, we heard ~ "Hey'all watch this ! !"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If your ceph is still growing, it must be okay [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] I water my ceph once or twice a week and it still grows well, and I think it should get more water in Summer than Winter.
    Boo!
    Got scared [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh ok, thanks all, so she its fine, good!, im watering she more frequently, maybe once a week now, i try to kepp it wet hehehe. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I read that Cephs need relatively cooler temps at night. I live in Singapore, which is at the equator and hence we have 30*C days and about 27*C nights. To reduce the temp at night, I have taken to placing ice cubes of distilled water on the medium every other night for the ceph. Is this necessary, and more importantly, would this work? I don't leave the pot sitting in a tray and it has a well-draining mix as recommended by Savage Garden.