Back on March 10th I got myself a baby Cephalotus. It was a healthy little sprout, and it gradually got bigger, but then, recently, I noticed the one of its leaves had gone yellow. I hoped it was just a fluke, but then another one went. I moved it to stronger lights and added a dome to lock in humidity. This was taken March 30th, which was also when I did some reading and thought maybe I'd been overwatering it (I'd been watering into the tray after it had emptied).
I emptied out the water tray (which I'd filled the previous day) and haven't given it any water since.
Today, more yellowing:
Here's what the set-up looks like: