What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pics

Though I might take some pics of my plants (since I have'n post there in a while) :
SLeucoTarnok1.jpg

S. Leucophylla 'Tarnok'

SPurChipola.jpg

S. Purpurea ssp Venosa var Chipola

NTruncataHighland2.jpg

N. Truncata 'Pasian Highland'

Enjoy.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]S. Purpurea ssp Venosa var Chipola
theres a Chipola variety? i thought there was only Montana and Burkei

Nice plants !

Yes,from the Chipola valley flood plain of Liberty Co. FL. I also have this plant,and if I'm not mistaken I sent this plant to Eric.

Jerry

[b said:
Quote[/b] (cool85k5 @ Aug. 19 2006,1:40)]Yes,from the Chipola valley flood plain of Liberty Co. FL. I also have this plant,and if I'm not mistaken I sent this plant to Eric.

Jerry
No, Jerry. You didn't sent me this plant, I think you bought it instead while I bought my own as well.
smile_m_32.gif

Your right,it was another purp that I sent you!If you got it from the same place I did,that is the right data location for it.

Jerry

[b said:
Quote[/b] (cool85k5 @ Aug. 19 2006,3:29)]Your right,it was another purp that I sent you!If you got it from the same place I did,that is the right data location for it.

Jerry
Yup, I did!!!

Nice plants Eric!
biggrin.gif

Jerry

Yep, should be

S. purpurea ssp. venosa Chipola, Liberty County, Florida.

What characteristics make 'Chipola' different from other populations of S. purpurea venosa??

There are a couple of enormous red plants from that area in cultivation, but it's just a location like any other.

Back