ok so i have 2 sarrs right now, luekophylla and rubra.
i am growing them in a terrarium right now, and i need to get ready for dormancy.
i live in minnesota. the winters can get below zero... so heres my plan-
move them outside soon. let nature do its thing with the light. in mid to late october i will move them into my garage, cut the older pitchers off, and leave them there until like late jan or feb, then bring them back outside.
does this make sense? or should i just wait til october and then stick them in the fridge?