What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bugweed

• Thread starter Sarra100
  • Start date
Good post Seedjar, well articulated and VERY good advice.

I haven't had the chance to actually speak with him but we've PMed back and forth a bunch and he is quite a character, I really do miss his presence here and the longer he is incommunicado the more worried I get- Forbes' post there kinda gave the the bad kind of goosebumps, let's hope that whatever the problem, Bugweed is too busy beating it SILLY to get back here at the moment. That's what I'm stickin with.

I want to give everyone an update on Steve (Bugweed) and to help quell the rumors and conjecture. Steve is physically fine. There is no medical issue. I am not at liberty to go into details but, he is going through a bit of a rough time and some possible major life changes. He is focusing his energy on that at the moment. He appreicates everyones concern and I have expressed that to him. He also wishes to have his privacy at this time. I will let you know if I hear anything else. Hold good thoughts for Steve.

That's all I needed/wanted to hear, Brooks, thanks for the update, I will cease to worry thanks to this, and just keep thinking good thoughts for the Dude
biggrin.gif

Thank you for the update Brooks!

Jerry

Oh I'm so glad hes not ill! Thanks!

Yeah, I'm glad he's fine physically. He'll make it through this.

I am glad to hear he is ok. I am a little concerned that he requests total isolation. Some people can handle that, and I think Bug is one of them. So I hope he handles his demons and comes back here. Thanks for the update.

Hi all,
yes thanks for update Brooks.
If anyone has contact to Bugweed, please let him know I send greetings and my kindest regards.

From Germany say bye,bye

sarra100
Gerd
smile_m_32.gif

Don't get me wrong I hope the best for the guy too but like I said he had time before he went M.I.A.

News ?

Something new of Bugweed ?
Greetings
Gerd

hope bugweed can get through this problem phase fine. :) If anyone can contact him, please give my best wishes. :D

cheers,

varun

Just a bump for some info :D

Back