User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: YAY!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok i looked on my two sarrs today(flava and 'Scarlet Belle') and i got multiple growth points on both of em! im so happy cause its mu first big success with a Sarr...other than growing em anyways. about how long does it take these offshoots to mature?

and the down side which i think is normal but i dont know... on my biggest flava the pitchers were about 7-8 inches....but recently the pitches has decreased dramaticly in size to barely 3in. in one pitcher it went from 7in to this measly 3in...any ideas?
    Alex
    Everything is explainable. The seemingly unexplainable is but a result of our insufficient knowledge.- Hans Brewer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    S. flava only grows proper pitchers in spring and early summer. From then on you will get a mixture of phyllodiform pitchers and phyllodia. You often see new growth points sprouting at this time of year on the. You'll have to wait until the spring for it to produce decent pitchers again, but they should be bigger than this year's

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's why S.flava & leucophylla are good companions - one looks best early and the other looks best late.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree totally, S. leucophylla looks horrible during the earlier months but in about the beginning of August they start to hit their peak.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i should be getting a Leuco soon... Im happy now!
    Everything is explainable. The seemingly unexplainable is but a result of our insufficient knowledge.- Hans Brewer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's great!