So I finally decided to traverse into the dark depths of the garden center at my work (it really is dark and there was like no one back there!) and after some snooping around, I managed to locate three different CPs. Some VFTs, and two different types of Sarracenia. THere was S. 'Scarlet Belle' and S. 'Judith Hindle" which I immediately grabbed and proceeded to buy. Now that I have them settled in on a windowsil (for the winter) I've been wondering whether or not I should repot them or not. Under normal circumstances I would do it without a second thought but it seems that the only problem these sarrs had at the store was that they weren't watered enough. They appear to be growing in pure sphagnum peat moss which I suppose is good enough for now, but in the long run I would suspect that they'd do a lot better in a mix of peat and perlite. The question is... which will do more harm at this point? Repotting or letting it go in pure peat moss. For some reason I always have a lot of bad luck with repotting, it just never seems to work out in the end which is why I am asking, I won't repot them unless it is necessary. So what's everyone's thoughts on this? I figure that I could make this decision myself but I'd rather have some more opinions thrown into the mix.