Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I am heartbroken!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does'nt shock me really, its amazing how narrow minded people can be.

Its very natural for these plants to catch insects.
    http://www.geocities.com/southerntropicals

As the sun shine's through the clouds above the table top mountains,nothing more can be seen then a beautiful landscape of glowing Heliamphora's

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Drew, You know it, I know it, but some folks don't get it. It is almost like the carnivorous plants are in some way creepy. They draw on that, and their lack of knowledge.
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably the best thing to say to the creeped out folks is, "well, I guess I shouldn't tell you what I actually have to do to keep them alive" (said while gingerly sucking on one finger and wincing)--

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get the feeling that he would have reacted negatively if you had said you were a accomplished rose breeder as well (ain't natural for a man to grow and like roses I sometimes am told) so you cant win. Or he might agree with it, as they are not threatening. Humm... grow ones with thorns to puncture tractor tires, like me

Try not to feel bad its not you with the problem. I often have to tell myself that many times but I still feel bad.

I’m sorry to hear of your woes
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No woe. I still am laughing about it! How assinine was that? LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alex you need to look at that fooker and tell him how is it creepy. (Since you go to a catholic school and they believe that god created all things) You should look at him and say well god created this plant not me. He ment for it to consume bugs so is God creepy too? Then ask him if God has a morbid fascination with killing bugs with plants? Since you know he supposedly made them.

See what that "religous" student says about that.

Bug that is just hilarious! I have yet to have someone call me creepy or anything like that. Maybe it is because I am just an intimidating person in person sometimes. Yet I have turned on a few people to them. My Bio 2 teacher has an outdoor bog with a few plants in them, but I have since expanded her collection with some dews and utrics. I just brought some to her yesterday as a matter of fact.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ROFLMAO ! Ohhhh, whoooo, ahhh. Ok, I can type again. Bug don't say things like that. Your scaring me !! It's funny how the freaks of nature and weirdos have more of a grasp on reality than a "environmentaly conscious person".

Then again it makes sense you know to be free from the guilt and shame of murdering one of the creatures that has evolved in such a unique and special way in this great big universe. FREE the fleas ! UP with the Plague ! Stop MURDERING Mosquitos ! Malaria and encephalitis only pick on the naturally weak !

Sorry Bug but it sounds like there was a reason it had been some many years in between contact with your buddy. Just tell me that he has no political influence.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and The American G. I. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
    Romans 10: 9-13
    Growlist http://www.cpukforum.com/forum/index...04&#entry90304

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No woe? Then why is your post titled "I am heartbroken"?
    that makes no logic

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast