Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I am heartbroken!!!!

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    I get the feeling that he would have reacted negatively if you had said you were a accomplished rose breeder as well (ain't natural for a man to grow and like roses I sometimes am told) so you cant win. Or he might agree with it, as they are not threatening. Humm... grow ones with thorns to puncture tractor tires, like me

Try not to feel bad its not you with the problem. I often have to tell myself that many times but I still feel bad.

Iím sorry to hear of your woes

You know this is interesting because most of us here are men and a good portion of orchid growers are men. Hey even the guy who owns the orchid nursery up the road from me is a man.

Lol, i've never had anyone not think they were cool

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Many associate roses with femininity, and not orchids
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finch, Heartbroken is what I would have been if this guy made any sense at all. Instead, I HAD to get off the phone so I could laugh my brains out. I never heard this drivel before, and it flat tickled my funny bone. The title was more to attract and welcome comment on this forum. AND IT WORKED!!! I got your attention, didn't I
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Roses are sexy, lol.

I like flowers. I've always got vases of flowers all over the house in the spring and summer lol. If that makes me a pansy (pun intended lol) then so be it

If killer plants makes me deranged, then that's fine

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too bad CP's don't command the same respect as orchids, cacti, roses, etc.... My wife describes the hobby as morbid and a bit of an obsession. Co-workers from the lab in which I worked either thought it was eccentricity or showed mild interest. Gave starter plants to ~10 of them. I'm not in it for the carnivorosity. I just like anything science and math and off the beaten path.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are we talking about the same God that gave men nipples? I mean, that's definitely a creepy supreme being...

I snuck a pot with 'Judith Hindle' 'Tarnok' and 'Dana's Delight' outside my mom's garage, and everyone who comes to her house can't get over how beautiful the plants are. Then when they find out what the pitchers are for, they're even more interested. I guess it just depends on the type of person. Every person on this forum is probably off their rocker in one way or another, but you'll never talk to a better bunch of people, right? I mean, the first time I posted here, Mr. Bugweed knocked some sense into me, and saved my entire CP collection. Now all they have to worry about is neighborhood kids. Good growing, all!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does he disapprove of people owning dogs and cats as well? They weren't vegetarian last time I looked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, I wonder why men do have nipples? If I ever started lactating i'd probably kill myself right there lol

I think everyone starts off as a woman then either stays the same or changes. Or something like that.

This conversation about male nipples and their uses shows we are a little crazy lol

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast