What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HERE THEY COME!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are so lucky :\. I won't even be able to put my pots back outside until late April/early May if I'm lucky...

Well mine aren't outside, mine go in the fridge. Works GREAT! I take them out the first or second week of February and put out in a bright window. My VFTs are in a south window along with 1 sarr.

Tom

Sigh. 209

You have too much time on your hands. Maybe a hobby like gardening would keep you occupied ;)

The rate your Sarrs are budding if I count my six or so 50 times you'll still have more than me :)

S. flava:
02030032.jpg

02030031.jpg

S. 'Dana's Delight'
02030030.jpg

I love this count each spring. Any wager for bugweed's final count (either total flowers or when he tires of updating us)?

I have 23 flava rugellii, alata, leuco, and 'Tarnok' so far. I hope to triple that in a few weeks.

Someone should make a sweet time lapse with a good camera and set it to Lux Aeterna. That would be the sweetest thing ever.

Sure the S. flava (my FAVORITE sarracenia by the way) stinks but it's pretty!

STINk must be in the nose of the beholder, everyone thinks my flava rugellii smells good!

:poke:

Ok. Another tally. Don't know what went wrong but-------------------257 buds.

No takers on a wager?

I count 35 this morning!!
S flava rugelli - 1 growth point (maybe 2 now that I really look at it):
100_5453.jpg

S rugellii spring 2005:
springflavaflowerRS.jpg

I LOVE spring !!:hail:

bugweed//

How many sarrs do you have ?! ?!:hail:

lol! Bugweed probably has like 999999999 Sars with like 9999999 VFT's in between them ;) :p :D

lol! Bugweed probably has like 999999999 Sars with like 9999999 VFT's in between them ;) :p :D

LOL! I was thinking he had about the same round number

Holy Poop!!!!
That S. flava looks good!!!! Lots of flowers

Troublemakers!!!!!!!!!!

264 buds.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol! :D ... comeon bugweed...for a question like that....you know that as a noobie myself....thats what I am going to say 9999999999999999999 CP's at Bugweeds place...lol! :D

All right you guys! Here come the leaves. First on the scene, Sarracenia oreophila, Catalani - Truesdell Clone.

must be nice living in the warmer areas of the country. we've been hit with two snow storms in the past week. around 2 feet of snow total. gonna be awhile before I have anything to show.

Yay!! now I'm going on 5 flowers comming up.

YOU ARE ALL ON MY LIST!!!!!!! NO PLANTS FOR YOU!!!!!! (The Sarr Nazi)

275 buds!

YOU ARE ALL ON MY LIST!!!!!!! NO PLANTS FOR YOU!!!!!! (The Sarr Nazi)
LMAO!!!!
I love sienfield!!!!

I could imagine that too.

Back