What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HERE THEY COME!!!!!!!!!!!

I've still got a lot on the way, but I've got 14 as of now. We've been getting a ton of rain lately, but hopefully with a bit of time and warmth I should be seeing quite a few more flowers. :)

lol! I love seinfeld. :) ..... YOU KNOW SOMETHING......NO SOUP FOR YOU!!! :)

All right you guys! Here come the leaves. First on the scene, Sarracenia oreophila, Catalani - Truesdell Clone.

Since I've already been banned by the sarr nazi - HAH! Your puny count makes me laugh! :-))

'cuz if I didn't, I might cry with fits of envy... I now have 73....Someday I will get to your mark....

:poke:

What did I count last year, Steve? 400 something wasn't it???

Well all my Sarrs are growing, either flowers or leaves. Looks like the count is:

S. leucophylla - 3 & 5 buds
S. 'Dana's Delight' - 1
S. flava - 2 (jumped the gun earlier and thought it was 3)

Total 11 flowers

It doesn't look like the S. leucophylla 'Tarnok' is going to flower this year - regular leaves are going up.

What did I count last year, Steve? 400 something wasn't it???

SSSHHHH I was trying to get some wagering going! :glare:

Jeesh!

I figure when I have 45 years growin I will only be 80. I will hopefully be getting to your mark then...If I can get to all the plants to keep them watered!

Cleaned debris out of the growing containers and did a recount.--------315 buds! Going to have lots of flower sex this year!!!!!!

What did I count last year, Steve? 400 something wasn't it ???

Heck I dunno.. it put my 60ish flowers to shame though.

I have about 2 dozen buds in various stages of growth right now. Since I did a lot of divisions and just recently transfered my entire Sarr collection into those undrained tubs I really don't expect to have too many flowers this year.

Steve

I don't think anyone has to worry about getting plants from bugweed, he owes enough people already. Instead of counting 315 flower buds, how about taking that time to send people some plants that you owe them, or money for that matter!!

Hi, Barry! Was hoping to hear from you! Been waiting! PM me, and we will get that business taken care of! Need your address.

It's not Barry, glad to know that there are more people than you know of that you owe money and plants to. Hold up to your end of the bargains.

That I will do. Just PM me, tell how much is owed, and plants, and I will send them Don't want to take anyone for a ride! I have also lost many addresses, and the list of plants going out when my computer crashed. THAT wasn't fun either. So PM me, and I will take care of business. I have made my share of mistakes, and don't want you to be one of them! Don't have Barry's info either. I just hope I can find him.

antibug- I have banned this user name so use your main user name to contact bugweed directly. As most people know his computer crashed and he lost trade information as well as addresses ETC. I'm sure after a PM to him he'll get whatever was promised out. :)
Andrew

Last edited:
I don't think I'll be seeing any flowers this year(seeing as I got into this hobby all of a month or two ago)...but NEXT year....

*rubs hands together and chuckles evily*

You never know growergray! They flower some in the fall too :)

Well I count 55 tonight.. I may have a few more on the way.. too early to tell yet.

i have 2...and neither should be called mine :)

387 buds. Psitts aren't up, minors still napping, several purps being lazy.

I'm nowhere near flowers yet... As soon as I've got my degree I'm moving to zone 10.
~Joe

Back