What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ceph repotting....

Jefforever

A yellow M&M
Hey all,

I bought a ceph a couple of years back, and it was doing great for about 2 years. Then, that summer of like 2005, I left for a while and some people watered it for me. It stopped growing, and all, ALL, the pitchers died. Only tiny photosynthetic leaves remained. It has been growing back slowly for like 2 more agonizing years, still tiny leaves. Should I repot it? How should I? I'm sure there has been a post with this info before, just lookin for it. :D I'd appreciate anything you post here. Thanks

Fantastic, Excellent info! Thanx man

It might be worthwhile to repot every couple years anyway as your potting media may become old, decomposed, stagnant, or just bad. Some fresh media might do the plant some good, especially after two or more years; however, you should be careful if the plant is not doing well it might disturb it too much and have a more difficult time recovering.

xvart.

Back