User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: landlord and lodger!

  1. #1
    my soul for CP. duckking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Taiwan,Taipei.
    Posts
    230
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    landlord and lodger!

    S.flava x purpurea & spider
    S.flava x purpurea

    S.flava x purpurea

    S.flava x purpurea

    S.flava x purpurea

    S.flava x purpurea

    S.flava x purpurea

    Perhaps one day, the sarracenia will asking rent from spider.

    Welcome to Duckking Blog.

  2. #2
    Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Zone 8
    Posts
    5,594
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by duckking View Post
    Perhaps one day, the sarracenia will asking rent from spider.
    lol. Perhaps you should be asking for rent since technically he is subletting your space (depending on the lease agreement you have with your plants)!

    xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

    "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

  3. #3
    Aklys joossa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Palmdale, CA, USA
    Posts
    2,043
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice pictures. Silly spider.

    I agree with xvart!
    -Joel from Southern California


  4. #4
    my soul for CP. duckking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Taiwan,Taipei.
    Posts
    230
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xvart View Post
    lol. Perhaps you should be asking for rent since technically he is subletting your space (depending on the lease agreement you have with your plants)!

    xvart.
    Thank your suggestion, my friends.
    When I return to look at our lodger lately.
    He just disappeared!
    I'm not very sure he was moved out, or... haha~ you konw.
    Maybe he already paid the rent.

    Welcome to Duckking Blog.

  5. #5
    Aklys joossa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Palmdale, CA, USA
    Posts
    2,043
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by duckking View Post
    He just disappeared!
    I'm not very sure he was moved out, or... haha~ you konw.
    Maybe he already paid the rent.
    Your Sarr must be very satisfied now....
    -Joel from Southern California


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •