User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Only a Few Left --- But, whatever, Photos!

Hello, I must be going... Not a Number's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See Sam's post on the accident here.

Many of the plants were thrown from the car and laid scattered about the frozen roadway or soaking in fluids leaking from the car. The plants were probably like that for hours or swept up by a cleaning crew while Sam and his mother were in the hospital.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you NaN, the shock knocked many out of their pots and yes the car almost caught fire due to all the fluid and smoke but luckily this was not the case, some were buried under seats and the like, some in the road, some over the side of the hill, but, I had to go to the hospital so they wouldn't let me get them all, your post seemed rather, rude and disrespectful, mannyherrera, try not to say such things please, not that the post itself was rude but the way you asked the question.

Also the cold sort of killed some, the reason I had them in the car in the first place was to bring them to Ed's house (my friend) for dormancy in his greenhouse because it was overly cold out, they had to stay out for another week and some got frostburnt, so to speak.

My Cephalotus is still doing great, and, redder than ever! It may be less bright out but the sunlight reflecting off the snow on the roof of my house is making it a lot brighter in the windowsill, the Cephalotus seems to be liking it! Temps are cooler though, but, it's probably high 50's, low 60's in the windowsill due to the cold from outside and warmth inside, the intermission in between.
    - NeciFiX

Carnivorous plant enthusiast vraev's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Way to show support ! What's the deal with that rudeness and ego?? Its sad enough that Neci had to suffer an accident and loose his hard grown plants.

Don't bother NeciFiX. Accidents happen. Don't worry.... you will build up your collection back in no time mate. Your ceph looks great BTW. As you said, its probably the ALBEDO effect working in your favor dude.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks vraev, more photos, I got a few cool ones whilst I was testing out something on my camera.

A bouquet.

Lazy pitcher.

I don't know why I'm so astounded of this plant. It looks nice as I've been told but nothing special, maybe because I've grown and cared for it so long, hmm. I remember when I got it, it barely had half inch pitchers, now, some are 1.5 to 2 inches big =).
    - NeciFiX

Carnivorous plant enthusiast vraev's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very nice mate. I totally agree.....its an irresistible plant. Very unique.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12