Congrads on getting a mature pitcher from the sprawling carpet Cindy!
I've learnt quite a few things from this plant.
1. It looks nice on top of a mound.
2. My T5 lights work in colouring them up.
3. Cephs can grow in year round hot weather in the high 80s. My coolest is only 75F.
4. The pitchers can last really long. I can't remember when was the last time I picked dead pitchers off this plant. Maybe 2-3 months ago.
5. Be patient. Be very patient. Be very very patient.
well done Cindy, very nice
Nice love the pitcher want it so much
Ever Growing Growlist!!!!!
Special thanks to all the gurus who have helped me with cultivation info.
The second large pitcher, five days later...
Cindy, what is your preferred media mix?
Only a moral and virtuous people are capable of freedom; the more corrupt and vicious a people becomes, the more it has need of masters. -- Benjamin Franklin
For this pot, it is 50% peat and 40% sand + 10% perlite. For others, I used 50% peat and 50% sand.