What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New additions to the family..

thbjr

Don't eat me,... Mr. Flytrap
I just want to introduce some of my new CP family members and THANK all who grew them before I was lucky enough to get them. You know who you are.....

H. minor 1
Heliamphora+minor+1.JPG

H. minor 2
Heliamphora+minor+2.JPG

Ceph typical 1
Ceph+101R+1.JPG

Ceph+101R+2.JPG

Ceph typical 2
Ceph+107R+1.JPG

Ceph+107R+2.JPG

Ceph typical TC group picture
Cepg+TAHBWG+TC.JPG

TC 1 note flattened pitchers from shipping damage :)censor: USPS)
Ceph+TAHBWG+TC+1.JPG

TC 2
Ceph+TAHBWG+TC+2.JPG

TC 3
Ceph+TAHBWG+TC+3.JPG

TC 4
Ceph+TAHBWG+TC+4.JPG

TC 5
Ceph+TAHBWG+TC+5.JPG

Hummer's Giant cuttings had struck(?) but were again, damaged in shipping :censor:. I hope they make it.
Ceph+Hummer_s+Giant+1.JPG

Ceph+Hummer_s+Giant+2.JPG

I'm so happy now, I could just .................... grin! :-D

Very nice THB! That's quite the collection of Cephs you have going :). Very nice addition =).

One of my favorite things about this hobby is the community support! Is that green moss in the background or green carpet? lol.

xvart.

nice.
i want a ceph rather badly xD

man! How can people buy cephs that huuuuuuuuuge?? I mean I got a ceph a size of a quarter with like 3 baby pitchers on it. Thats it. WOW! fantastic plants there. :)

Thanks for all the nice comments, but your looking at other growers hard work. I just hope that, with their advice, I'll be able to keep them looking great and getting bigger.

One of my favorite things about this hobby is the community support! Is that green moss in the background or green carpet? lol.

xvart.

xvart, I couldn't agree more about the community support and, yes..., it's still carpet, but with my humidifier blowing in there 24/7, who knows what might spring up...:-))

Looking good!

Back