What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wistuba H. minor

My Wistuba H. minor is really starting to show her stuff... still small but growing and appears happy

heliminor.jpg

thx for looking
Av

wow! nice pic B! How tall is this one? is this an adullt pitcher?

You have one too! Mine had 3 growing tips, but one died... :censor:
They made mature pitchers fairly fast, which makes up for the small size all Wistuba's plants start at.

Very nice Butch. I am going to have to pic your brain on how to grow these in a few months. :-))

From what I see he has good plants. I want to get some. Maybe plunge and order some one day. I know I will.

Thx for the kind words everyone...

Varun,
it is about an 1.25" to maybe 1.5"... it is the Wistuba clone I got last November IIRC, the one I got from Michael a couple weeks ago has recovered already and is putting up a couple new pitchers

Josh,
No worries... love to help if I can, my methods certainly may not be the best but they work for me

Jeff,
I never worried about acclimating plants before, but by gosh I learned a lesson real fast.. beautiful and rare specimens... but also very tender.

Butch

Wow great photo!

-Josh

thanks Josh...

Av

Oh! That's really juicy!! Excellent!!
Thanks to your beautiful H. minor!:-D

Thanks for the kind words you two :)

Av

Back