Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: darlingtonia

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

darlingtonia

correct me if i am doing some thing wrong(which i think is right) i keep my darlingtonia out side under partial sun under a tree. so far it is going okay but this week i might be going to vegas so i dont know wht should i do. i also have my purpurea outside but it is in full sun. ( i also grow my neps and tropicals inside on a window sill)here are my choices:

1. i don't go, bring it to my grandma's house and put them on here grow window and mist them there
    2. like choice#1 but i go and my uncle mist and waters them(he might forget though LOL!)
    3. i bring them with me
    4. i leave them home and don't do any thing but add a larger water saucer and leave them be, also i add water saucers near the neps so they have humidity
    5. i leave them at my house and my uncle comes and mist them (don't know if he'll do this)

i think i like #2 but am not sure how they will do. how about you guys i will count up the choices and then choose which is best. tell me if i am missing something

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Choice 4.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would go with 4. Make sure you water it real good and leave it in a larger saucer filled. Then in a couple days just call someone to go check on it. How long are you going for?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i am going so should my cousin take care of them? she lives in the city next to me. only choice

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Train the cousin well! Almost without fail, trustig care to a family member resuts in disaster.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    okay but she may not have room but that the only choice other than keping them under a terrarium which is bad because sterss, well she can take care of them i just have to teach here and look at her house. you never know until you try. hope for the best