What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Helis

The last one is now my favorite 'cause it's from Venezuela :D.

WOW B! they have acclaimatised pretty well. minimal pitcher loss!! well done B! There seems to be some burning....but the new growth should be fantastic. :)

Capensis, they're all actually found in Venezuela. Heliamphora are to Venezuela as Sarracenia are to America.

Capensis, they're all actually found in Venezuela. Heliamphora are to Venezuela as Sarracenia are to America.

Oh, right, how can I forget? But that one has the name Venezuela in it. Wonder why. I really want a heli. But I'm not sure if I have the right environment in my tank. And either way, Idk where to get one and I don't think I can trade. What I ment was that it has name Venezuela.

That is quite the collection. How long did it take for the order to arrive from when you placed the order online?

Nevermore,

Thanks, I now have 14 helis :)

It kind of depends on when you order, this order was placed in November of last year. Obviously it was too cold to ship, so I knew upfront that shipping would not resume till April... that was not a problem, it locked in the plant availability and price for me.

Once shipped, the delivery time from Germany to my door has been about a week,

admin, I know that it being Germany supposedly makes it ok, but if this reply is getting a little too much then please feel free to delete... no worries ;)

HTH's
Av

Last edited:
heli family portrait...

just gimme a year with these babies and then watch out... Av's Heli Tepui LOL :woot:

big_picture.jpg

thanks for looking,
Av

HAHA Butch I thought you said you like to concentrate on a plant or three at one time, looks like yer rules have changed, NICE set of Helis, can't wait to see what you do with them in the future :D

well I'm still holding true to my convictions, they are all heliamphora... :angel:

( just dont ask about the rest of the grow rack :blush: )

Lovely I want to see your collection Butch!! I look forward to when you can start dividing those babies. I look forward to possibly trading wiht you in the future. Very nice.

no worries Josh, I've got your six covered mate..

and it was me that gave your that B52... sheesh how soon they forget hehehehehehehehehehe gotta tease ya dude

you get up north and give me a season to get some growth on some of these and Ill take care of ya

now where is my albino hippo :-))

Butch

Amazing collection of helis!

B..... we gotta talk about those square pots. :p lol!! damn! I need square pots. lol! BTW....great family potrait B. Missed this part of the thread. :(

Hey Butch, what is the plant in the rear left of that last photo? Thanks.

-Daniel

By JB OrchidGuy: Lovely I want to see your collection Butch!! I look forward to when you can start dividing those babies. I look forward to possibly trading wiht you in the future. Very nice
i look on forward possible trading with you also:)

@ dlybrand, I think that is a H. x tequila. :blush:

Back