What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to Cephalotus follicularis

lol! Don't worry....now growth might be probably effected...but that is not by you touching it...its probably by it lossing some roots due to which it actually came loose in the first place. Cephs resent root disturbance. But don't worry...give it some time... give it good conditions....good humidity, good air circulation, clean proper water and most importantly good light. Then just wait and watch for new growth.

My Cephalotus is recovering, I can see 4 new leaves coming... that make me feel really good, there are small but you can see that one is a non carnivorous and the others show the pitcher developing on the tip...

Its going to take more time and a lot of patience, but as a first try I have learn a lot... the plant really fit on the clasification of " slow grow", and is not as picky as I was expecting.

I can understan why some pople have this pitcher plant on the top 10 from they collection!

Back