Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: new!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

new!!!

i recently got a baby ceph from Pyro(Thanks) and wanted to know how to take care of it, can it be grown on a windowsill? any suggestions on how to water it would be nice any help would be good. i am acclimating it to a window. it is still green , that is good

i also got a D. lanata from him and wanted to know how to take care of that also. acclimating it to window also.

any help would be good.

they both and a G. hispidula survived a 4 day journey with little stress and hopefully they will all live! thanks again pyro!

sea bear returns! theyellowdart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not trying to be petulant, but shouldn't you have figured out how to take care of them before they arrived?

Do a quick search on all the other ceph threads, or go here... http://www.aqph26.dsl.pipex.com/index.html
    growlist

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry but i had to do a report and was really busy i know basic info by reading

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i know that woolies like sun and if cold enough will go into dormancy and i know how to take care of genliseas i now have basic care of cephs any more tips i will post a pic a soon as i can