What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ceph Help!!!!!!

What's with the circle? Are we looking through a magnifying glass? I can't make anything out... I think I can see a non-carnivorous leaf. Your best bet is to do a leaf pulling and "attempt" to start over...

It's almost always rot, but I'm not going to continue beating my head against a wall trying to get the most basic of information to help you.

Agreed. We did our best...

xvart.

its all blur mate
cant help with blur >_<
try using a macro function on the camera rather than a magnifying glass over the plant. if there is powdery white stuff on it. its the powdery mildew in conjunction with possible rootrot from overwatering. i highly recommend removing alot of that star moss. it looks like it could be choking your plant out as well.

try using a macro function on the camera rather than a magnifying glass over the plant.

Or just take a normal picture from further away. You don't need an extreme close up shot and you certainly don't need a magnifying glass. We just need to see the plant, clearly, from any distance...

xvart.

Touche xvart lol.
Yes we need a clear picture to see what the true issue is. from the blue i see a very choked out plant from star moss that is waterlogged in a small pot and probably not mounded causing crown rot and various other issues. who knows?

sorry i suck with pics i'll do one again to today and try to make it good, i put the ma. glass there because if i didn't the pic would look crappy and a blur. Okay SirKristoff i'll pick out the moss. also my camera either doesn't do macros or i suck real bad. there is now no use guys, sorry to make you write this stuff but know i will remember it.

mods can you close this thread? Please thankz

sorry i suck with pics i'll do one again to today and try to make it good, i put the ma. glass there because if i didn't the pic would look crappy and a blur.

It looks that way with the magnifying glass so... Like I said before, you don't need a huge pictures. Anything clear, which is much easier to do when you don't zoom (or use other artifacts to try and zoom), is all we ask around here.

mods can you close this thread? Please thankz

You won't be able to post updated pictures if the thread is closed.

xvart.

then don't please i'll post new pics soon

wow I could of helped him take pic but sadly I was in a very bad mood, so sorry for the crappy pics he took its partly my fault i guess.
???
P.S. For people that Pm'd me we don't share plants-his are in a different room and mine are in a different room

when you do then magnifying glass thing, hold the glass up against the camera!

Back