Couple of questions about Cephalotus.
1) Is it a difficult plant to grow?
2) How much light do they need?
3) Do they grow year round without any dormancy requirments?
4) How big should the pot be?
5) I heard that they are very slow growing. Exactly how slow are we talking?
6) Grown from seed, how long do they take to reach maturity?
I'm considering buying a Cephalotus because I want a small and compact pitcher plant that I can grow year round. Nepenthes are nice, but the traps get a little too big for me and their stems eventually outgrow my growing space. Therefore, I've become particually attracted to the Cephalotus.