What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Couple ceph pix.

JMatt

Stovepipe (The Beast) RIP My friend.
It's getting that time of year when my plants start perking up from the cool nights.
They love they mid 50's to lower 60's at night! Almost every plant I have is showing signs of new growth. At the moment this is my favorite single plant. It's a hummer.
The second and third picture, I finally found out who has been messing with some of my pots!
JMatt

dsc02553ir3.jpg

2008-08-24

This is just unacceptable!:-))

dsc02559yr1.jpg

2008-08-25

dsc02566bi4.jpg

2008-08-25

LOL! :-)) I will take that second pot off your habds toad and all!

Nice Cephs as always. Lol, cute toad :3.

Nice pics.

Wait till the ceph gets some big pitchers and ends up eating that toad..... that will teach him!

Yea I thought just moving him out would be fine, but no!
I checked tonight and he is back digging with a vengeance!
I thought he was gone, but realized he was down deep in the soil.
He dug himself around to the other side. I like toads, but he has to go.
I'm going to move the pot too. Oh and another thing I noticed tonight, (he's got friends)!
JMatt

I always love seeings your cephs. I can only hope that my cephs look half as good as yours some day.

That toad is hilarious. Time to stick him in a truncata pitcher....lol just kidding of course...

Thanks for sharing your photos with us!

Easy way to get rid of the toad=send him to me with the pot!

LOL OMG

I seriously had a giggle fit when I saw that toad! "Oh, a pot! Wet dirt! Home! :D" LOL

Maybe that explains the lush green foliage and mostly non-carnivorous leaves. Toad Pee !! I think you have made an important discovery there man !

Back