What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Beautiful We Are At 3 AM.....

*Barracuda_45*

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama
Well went out to check on the Sarr's yes it was 3am this morn, PITCH PITCH black, freeeeezing cold, rainy nasty windy night. Wanted to make sure all was ok found some small tree branches had fallen by the pond and a tiny stick fell on the Danas Delight but no harm done to it. So just befour i plucked the stick out i said heck with it take some pics while im at it even though i couldnt see jack squat with the flash light batteries dying on me.. LOL!! So this is what i got with the flash of the digi cam. How beautiful we are at this time of the night... I didnt realize i could have used the macro mode on the cam till after i had snaped the pics and came back into the house.. DOH!! :blush: :blush:

this was one of the smaller pitchers with a tiny spider on the inside of the lid.
Sarrs012.jpg

this was one of the larger pitchers, starting from the top back side.
Sarrs015.jpg

and working our way around it..
Sarrs017.jpg

Sarrs007.jpg

Sarrs020.jpg

Sarrs019.jpg

Next time Macro setting for sure if i can get it right..:blush: And yes im a night person.

ENJOY!!!!!

Insomniacs unite!

Great pictures!

Wow beautiful! I love the third pic! I hope you're sleeping now! :sleep:

Very nice pix.

Funny how spiders like to live and hunt in/near Sarr pitchers.

Yeah, I have this giant brown one hanging out in my S. leuco's pitcher. ???

Back