I live in Wisconsin, so, it's still pretty chilly up here. 34F today, never really below freezing [except for later tonight] but still dormancy temps, then, it'll hit almost 60F and rain a ton over the weekend, I'm not sure if I should wait until April before putting the plants outside, where it'll be reliable 60's, probably low 70's, and 50's at night, high 40's possibly. I just don't know if I should put them outside now, in dormancy temps, only for it to start pouring rain. The references in this 10-day stretch on like March 28th are probably inaccurate, the Weather stations ALWAYS say it'll be MUCH colder than it actually is in Wisconsin, no matter what time of the year, unless it's in a 3 day period. I just have no idea what to do, I don't know if they can stay in my windowsill, dry, for another 2-3 weeks. They look alright, pretty much like a dormant plant should, but, I don't know if I should just toss them outside or not.
10 day weather for Saint Croix Falls: http://www.weather.com/weather/tenda...nav_undeclared
P.S. This isn't a life or death situation, though. Even if it was, I've kind of just given up on carnivorous plants. Their requirements to grow them are much too expensive for my taste. As fascinated as I am with them, I know I'll never have the opportunity to grow them in a good setting at any point in my life. My Pings are the only real plants NOT in dormancy and alive, and they're flowering, which is nice.