What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

H. tatei var. neblinae x hispida

one of my little girls has finally grown up, isnt she lovely :)

Im such a proud papa

one year ago, almost to the day:
tatnebhis.jpg

and this afternoon:
wistuba_hybrid.jpg

Av

Wow. That's a very beautiful Heli. Great job. :)

That's a very nice heli! I was considering tatei, and i think it's now confirmed! Gorgeous plant! Congrats!

Thanks for the kind words,

Bloke... be aware that not all tatei variants look the same,
Av

Holy wow, what a beautiful heli!

Awesome looking plant, I'm starting to think you enjoy torturing us. Well done !

Fantastic B! Glad to see you back in business. :D How are things going mate?

Beautiful plant! Now can we have an angle that shows us the mature pitcher from the front? ;)

Here ya go Ant, sorry about the quality... battery light was flashing so I took a quickie
wistuba_tathy2.jpg

Oye V!, ahhh going well I guess mate LOL. The VLI project I have been working on has kept me on the road or covered up big time.

Deadline for module outlines are Monday, this weekend is going to be rough :eek:

They sure have been getting their money's worth out of me since last November, I need a vacation from my vacation LOLOLOLOL

BEAUTIFUL! I thought the color was more of just the outside but that green red color with the red veins is gorgeous! Awesome plant!

Back