What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First adult pitcher

vraev

Carnivorous plant enthusiast
Admin
Hey guys,

I have had these little guys with me for over an year now. These were how they looked in the bag when they actually arrived.

APRIL 24, 2008

2438821427_18fc937195.jpg
2439645734_0e5d4fdbf1.jpg

THey took months to recover and start growing. Finally... as of June 11, 09, the first adult pitchers have appeared on two healthy little plants. Thankfully, unlike those neps and H. minor, these babies are pest free and beautiful. I hope they stay that way.

3621458704_402fa9a644_b.jpg

3621459866_7062677463_b.jpg
3621461210_606b17d92d_b.jpg

Yeah! The pics came out really well. So excuse the large size and repeat pic from a different angle. I truly love the polytricum moss.

cheers,

Varun

=o omg nice and nice moss XD lol they look pretty too

Hey Vraev,

Beautiful photography! Those pitchers look absolutely splendid.

Was there something else in the bag, besides LFS and the plants (of course)?

I wish!!! ;D :p

lol! But no...there wasn't anything in the bag. It does look fishy eh?? ;) But well...the moss I used was completely different. it was all live sphagnum moss from Quebec, Canada.

Hey vraev! Long time no see. :)

Wonderful shots! I agree that the moss is lovely. The pitchers are very colorful and vibrant. Good luck with them!

Wow, beautiful! I love the shape of that pitcher.

That's exciting! Good growing, Vraev. That last picture is gorgeously composed.

xvart.

very nicely done Mate!!!!!

thanks guys. :D

Beautiful pitchers. I´m sure it´ll be even better in just a few months. Happy growing! :D

Back