What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Kiddos: S. x "Judith Adrian", S. x "Abnorma"

S. x "Judith Adrain" ("Judith Hindle" x "Adrian Slack")
s.judith-adrian-1.jpg

s.judith-adrian-2.jpg

S. x "Abnorma" ([(flava v. rugelli x leuc) x (x Royal Ruby)] x [(x wilissi) x flava v. cuprea])
s.abnorma-1.jpg

s.abnorma-2.jpg

D. Madagascariensis "Botswana"
d.madagascariensis.botswana-1.jpg

d.madagascariensis.botswana-2.jpg

They also have some form of Utic in the pots. Not sure which one, a previous picture thread of mine had someone say they're Utricularia bisquamata.

I'm not quite happy with how they're settling in the 3" pots that I moved them in. Might try adding a little more peat moss to even out the soil.

Group shot:
group.jpg

Also, they'll probably be heading outside soon, second I can find a nice way to get an outside tray for the 3" pots. I think a Tupperware container might do it...

Very nice sarracenias! do you have Gin goblin yet?

Very nice sarracenias! do you have Gin goblin yet?

Not yet, gonna get that and S. Godzuki (his S. Oreo x Minor cross) in a while. At this rate I could justify another big foam pot, but I'm actually a bit low on space...

Hm, decided to put them out. It's nice enough out, although I'm worried about how much sun they get:

Here's outside before:
outside-1.jpg

outside-2.jpg

And now:
outside-now.jpg

Everything I have out there on top are Carnivorous. :)

Starting from the top...

S. Leuc "Titan", S. Judith Hindle
Darlingtonia
2 new plants + VFT "Red Piranha"
Drosera Filiformis Tracyi
VFT pot -- Dente on the left, a very tiny (unseen) Gold Strike up at top, an Akai Ryu on the right, a typical in the bottom, and a B-52 in the middle.

Nice! :) I too have a Judith Adrian. I expect a lot of variance from this cross. Let's see how they look as adults. :)

i bought 3 judith adrians, and 2 each of gin goblin and abnorma. the judith adrians are way too small to see any details yet. the abnorma's look pretty cool so far, the gin goblin's, i'm not so sure. i guess time will tell.

i have a gin goblin, it's not the yellow in the picture, it's a crimson. I will order a judith adrian, they are awesome! and an abnorma too after vacation

They look nice. I wonder who you ordered them from...

If any of my plants have died, maybe I´ll be able to order meh self a Judith Adrian or something. :x

Back