What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lucky me!!

bpullin

I drink to make others more interesting.
After trying for a couple years to stratify sarrs seeds and get them to germinate, without success, I had a nice surprise this year. I had taken a seed pod last year and just crumbled it into a container with some newly arrived mitchellianas. This year, this little fella popped up. Amazing what can be done without trying. It may be from my doodlebug or scarlett belle. Need to move it this winter and give it some space.

40600019-1.jpg

Cute little guy. :) Hope his growth isn't too restricted due to the edge of the pot.

Lucky you! But you really should transplant it into another pot, it doesn't seem to get much light where it is now.

Yeah, I'm going to move it. Was just hoping I could get closer to dormancy before I disturb it. I'll look for a decent container for it and move it this week.

i hate to be a downer, but it could also be an offshoot of your other plants. But i doubt it. Congrats. :)

Back