What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sarr pics

I was cleaning out some dead pitchers from my sarrs today and decided to snap a few pics. In order they are oreophila, rubra, rubra, purp ven burkii x kimber ruffles, purp ven burkii x kimber ruffles, purp purp, a pot with purp purp, rubra, and scarlett belle, psitticina, and the rest are all flava cupreas.

On a side note is it normal for an oreo to still be throwing up pitchers? It seems a little strange to me but the flavas are doing it too and I thought they would have quit as well.

Nice lookiing plants.

Coooool plants.

I thought I'd post this one as well. It's a picture of some flies caught in a judith hindle pitcher. Also thanks for the compliments.

here's a picture of the first leuco of the season

Very nice! I like your cupreas... I may have to get one in the future. Thanks for sharing! :)

nice plants :)
Yeah flava might be an early season grower but it definitely continues to pitcher throughout the season...mine has done that these past 2 seasons atleast, my oreo sent out a couple of the short "fall pitchers" which look like phyllodia at the base but form fully developed pitchers. It just stopped sending those out this past couple of weeks, so if you have a clone that does that then it is perfectly normal at this time of year.

Wow. By now, my flavas are all looking like they've been through the dryer on high-heat. I guess early to rise early to bed.

Gorgeous plants. :)

Back