What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sweet September [photos]

• Thread starter rco911
  • Start date
Sweet shots, Rob!! The plants aren't too shabby either! ;)

As always, thanks for sharing!

Robert,

If I didn't know you, I'd hate your amazing growing prowess.
How do you keep you sarras looking so fresh this late in the season? :)

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

PS: I also envy your amazing photography skills. :D

LOL, Hey Brokken! I guess the krylon does the job. Haha! :-))

A lot of the photos are of leuco hybrids, so quite a few of those pitchers are "fresh" anyway ;) for example, the HCW pitchers have only been open for a little over a week. I have a quite few other plants that are sending up their fall pitchers now - still "inflating", but should look nice in a week or so. Gotta love leuco season. As far as the oreo hybrids, for example - they've been reduced to a heap of pitcherless phyllodia - not very interesting photo material, at least, not for me... :-O

Very nice bud! I wish I possessed the "Mad photography skillz" I should see about hiring you just a tad later into fall pitcher season to come do my place... haha! Keep the pictures coming, just amazing.

Andrew

Back