What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

took some pics:
monstermashop.jpg

1.5 yr. old seedling from an open-pollinated "monster mash"

monstermashop2.jpg

sibling of previous plant. this one is much larger.

oreoflavaleuc.jpg

1.5 yr. old (oreophila x flava) x leucophylla, open-pollinated.

oreoflavaleuc2.jpg

sibling of previous plant. a little less color, but a bit more flamboyant.

readiicatflava.jpg

readii x (catesbaei x flava)

sbellehammerhead.jpg

1.5 yr old 'Scarlett Belle' x 'Hummers Hammerhead'

unknown.jpg

unknown hybrid, 1.5 yrs old. i'd like this one more if the pitchers weren't so floppy

unknown2.jpg

another 1.5 yr old unknown that i'm growing fond of

unknown3.jpg

probably my largest 1.5 yr old seedling, as far as volume goes. unknown parentage.

courtii.jpg

my memory escapes me, but I think this is purpurea x courtii, or maybe just a straight courtii.

doodlebug.jpg

'Doodlebug'

fliesdemise.jpg

'Flies Demise'

gingoblin1.jpg

[(rubra x oreophila) x flava rubricorpora] x 'Adrian Slack', aka Gin Goblin. I wonder though. Kind of seems like there's some purpurea in there.

gingoblin2.jpg

another Gin Goblin

junebugetc.jpg

'June Bug'. notice the psitt hybrid peeking out on the bottom right...

psitthybrid.jpg

this is a 1.5 year old open-pollinated seedling from it. probably one of my favorites. not sure if I've seen a hood quite like this yet. pic don't show it too well, but each tip has a very pronounced "curly-Q", or whatever it is you call them.

ladynlovebugs.jpg

'Lady Bug' n' 'Love Bug'

medusa.jpg

Medusa

minibog1.jpg

'Judith Hindle' and a monster catesbaei

catf21-1.jpg

1.5 yr old self-pollinated purpurea x flava ornata. interesting color on this one, as all of it's siblings are very colorful, 2 of which follow:

catf22-1.jpg

catf23-1.jpg

Very nice. :) I think you cheated on your seedlings. Lol. My seedlings are so pathetic compared to yours. ;~; They're a year and a month old, and are still the size of coins. They got set back by me trying to move them outside several times, but oh well. :/

Wow!!! Beautiful plants; thanks for sharing.

#16 is my favorite by far. Beautiful plants.

Stunning plants! Awesome! That curly q one is interesting! Good stuff, thanks for sharing!!

i love them!

Nice sarrs! I love some of those hybrids!! especieally the [(rubra x oreophila) x flava rubricorpora] x 'Adrian Slack', I love the veining and colours on that one.

Back