What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beautiful Sarr Slide Show

Hiya All-

Its me again :-D

Came across Napp's website and he has some beautiful slide shows on sarrs.

Just select which album to view (yes, there are many), then click "slide show" on the top right hand corner, and if you want, during the slide show, click on "show info" so you know what to jot down for your next sarr quest.

Grab a pop and your favorite snack and relax and enjoy . . . it'd be nice if there was a soundtrack to it, but I guess you can listen to your Itunes while watching . . . enjoy :boogie:

http://falconeri.forumpro.fr/Index-album-h2.htm

E:banana2:

ps. if this has been posted before . . . sorry :-(

Cedric's plants are fantastic. He's lucky living in the south of France!

Hello....

Thanks... in 2010 I will make much more photographs, I have a new greenhouse and of sarracenia ever seen in photographs.

Cedric

wow Cedric, I want those plants. :-D I just LOVE them! I'm very jealous.. great plants and photos and thanks for posting this Entwadumela. :)

Hello....

Thanks... in 2010 I will make much more photographs, I have a new greenhouse and of sarracenia ever seen in photographs.

Cedric

2010!? We can't wait that long :-D

We will be looking forward to it Cedric.

Devon B-

Yes, he does have great looking plants, and you are very welcome :-D

Good Growing and Happy Holidays,
E.

ps. Cedric, without me going through your slide show again, what sarr is that in your avatar?

Back