What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PINCHER of the month contest April '10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Photo Contest Rules:

1. Photo must include part of any carnivorous plant.
2. No nepenthes!
3. Extra points for shenanigans including but not limited to poorly photo-shopped lolcatz and bold black fonts.
4. At least part of the photo should be from this month.
5. Enter as many photos as you like!

cp-connection i know your trying to have fun but you could have atleast asked if you could have started it....afterall i said i was planning to start one, infact i was talking to andy about it the other day...

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

especially considering only a few people can enter right now, it should have waited for atleast a month or two.

empire-state-building.jpg

I had to change the rules to get this one in!

LOL. Interesting UFO you got there. :D

cp-connection i know your trying to have fun but you could have atleast asked if you could have started it....afterall i said i was planning to start one, infact i was talking to andy about it the other day...

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

especially considering only a few people can enter right now, it should have waited for atleast a month or two.

Awww. Do up a Sarracenia only one! I think its a great idea.

unicorn.jpg

Here's my selection for Pincher of the month:

pincherofthemonth001.jpg

What is this, I don't even.

This is a srs bsns contest, correct? And not a joke thread?

Having fun with Photoshop, aren't we....

[Insert fantastical picture with a Dionaea trap here]

What is this, I don't even.

This is a srs bsns contest, correct? And not a joke thread?

Joke thread? I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back