What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don't care if PINCHER of the Month was a joke thread...

Here's my entry.... :jester: The thread was closed before I could submit my entry. I love photoshop.

Why in the world was it closed?

I had some good ideas baking in my head.

It was probably closed because of it being made without Kris's consent. Or somewhere along those lines.

Edit: Checked the thread, I guess it was because it was too goofy and silly.

I think Kris misunderstood what it was. He might have thought it was an actual contest using sarracenia pitchers that he was planning on doing later on in the year instead of an april fools contest as a goofy theme.

Checked the thread, I guess it was because it was too goofy and silly.

And goofy and silly is a bad thing??

Checked the thread, I guess it was because it was too goofy and silly.

And goofy and silly is a bad thing??

Agreed. I believe the creator of the thread can ask for it to be closed but im not sure if a mod can close it because of humor. Im sure we will know soon.

Oh no! I had some more awesome ideas too. Its been a really long time since I laughed that hard.

Go ahead. Just seemed like the OP was the only one to post photos and people were complaining it was all a bit goofy.

thank you. i hate cats. not just their temperment and attitude. my body biologically hates cats. plus they're such dirty animals. i helped a lady remove carpet from her house 3 weeks ago, she had 2 cats. the smell of urine in every corner of the house, rotting wood, while removing the carpet, flecks of cat hair and pet dander flew across the room in such density it was like smoke. my reaction was so strong even alavert couldnt even keep up. i was tempted to OD.

Cats aren't dirty. Were these housebound cats? Any animal will make mess if confined and poorly looked after.

Back