What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

spring is finally here, about a month later than normal

Pics of my plants waking up
IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

And a pic of a non-CP. This is my stapelia hirsuta "carrion plant" in flower
IMG_0141.jpg

stapeliahirsuta.jpg

Look at all the happy sarracenia wading in the kiddie-pool! :)

glad that cobra from me is doing well for you!

Yes it is, there is a new pitcher coming up. So far it is happy! This is my first attempt at darlingtonia. The trick will be keeping it alive when it gets hot! Right now it is still dipping into the 40s at night.

lowes has a few cobras in death cubes here in my area for the first time , i cant stand to see them die . but if i buy them they would perish at my hands instead , so sad, ive been there twice in the past week and they are looking pretty bad just another week or two ,and it will be over for them,
why would anyone sell these plant to a lowes:censor:, they just dont have a chance do they?
and they have them in the warm part of their green house , in the direct sun so the cubes are sweating inside so badly you can barely see them.:cry:

Quite a collection!

Is your bog witch blooming?

I don't think the bog witch is blooming yet. I've got a lot of plants that arent, and I'm not sure if it is because they aren't old enough or maybe they are just later blooming than the others.

impressive collection =)

WOW! What a collection! BRAVO!

*major drool*

What's the one in the wading pool, bottom left that has red pitchers? Thank you,
Adam

Back