What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pics of Abnorma, Gin Goblin, Judith Adrian and John Wyndham

• Thread starter Brokken
  • Start date
Anyone's got pictures of their growing grexes from Peter's nursery? They include: Jonh Wyndham, Gin Goblin, Judith Adrian and Abnorma? I'd like to see what the variance between various seedlings is and if anyone ended up with a really nice offspring.

My John Wyndham and Judith Adrian are sending up a vigorous set of pitchers, but none are open yet. I'll post some pics as soon as they cooperate. Though still small, the unopened John Wyndham pitchers are showing off an interesting leuco influence. Looking forward to this one.

Mine look like this at this time. Gin Goblin has grown much quicker than the others.

Judith Adrian:
apr2010-grex001.jpg

Abnorma:
apr2010-grex002.jpg

John Wyndham:
apr2010-grex003.jpg

Gin Goblin:
apr2010-grex004.jpg

I really like the looks of both 'Judith Adrian' and 'John Wyndham.' Promising...promising...

The Abnorma looks amazing!

Personally I think the gin goblin has looks the best. It also has the most potential. lol

All photos of S. x Gin Goblin

4536081381_22ecebbf9f_b.jpg

4536714678_0d81b00a75_b.jpg

4536715412_e260040616_b.jpg

Wow they all look great :)
Yes, even that nice Gin Goblin, PolishJeff.

Thanks Thez. I thought it looked a lot like its S. Adrian Slack papa!

here's one of my Abnorma's:
abnorma.jpg

here's my two Gin Goblin's (last year's pics):
gingoblin1.jpg

gingoblin2.jpg

I have 3 Judith Adrian's, but haven't taken any pics yet, mainly because they don't really look impressive to me yet, and have yet to put any size on them, but I'll try to get some up here sometime in the next several days. I got a John Wyndham about a month ago, but it's still pretty small. It certainly doesn't look as nice as yours, brokken. There's not much color on it, with only faint white spotting. I'm hoping it improves as it gets bigger. Like yours, brokken, my gin goblins are far and away the largest right now.

Sarra: My gin goblin is also the largest of my grex plants too. By a large margin. I love the look of yours. It puts mine to shame! :)

wow that gin goblin and Abnorma look amazing

I have all of those plants as well but no pics because no open pitchers yet. Maybe in a few more weeks I can show off!

I have an abnorma, but it's still small.

Can't stop staring! I think all of the pictures look great!

I have two of the four and will post some pics this week.

I guess I must be the only Sarr grower without any of these. I just thought the prices were a bit ridiculous to only be getting a grex. Some of these sure are turning out pretty nice though!

I very much like the John Wyndham

Back