What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

heli tank pics

Very nice collection there. The H. heterodoxa x ionasii gets huge and the H. pulchella will spread and fill the pots . . .

That's why I got it, and hopefully!

Thanks for the compliment :-D

So far, I seem to be doing it right. I guess that's how I started on Nepenthes too so I figure I might as well just jump in. Most of the Helis in the small pots from my shots earlier (nutans, heteroXminor) look at least a year from mature pitchers so they don't really make for interesting pictures *yet*, so I guess you won't get any too interesting family photos out of me for a bit.

I'm wondering if I shouldn't expand my order of Helis from oversees to get some more.... I've caught the Heli bug :poke:

Thems some beautiful helis!

Nice job Zu, the pulchella is obviously a happy camper in its new home....

Av

:boogie: thanks guys!

I don't even know if these guys should sit in water or not, so I mist them down every once in a while until they're sitting in 1-2" water, dump it, and start again with a serious misting.

Personally, I dont...

free draining mixes and daily top watering has given me the best performance... but ymmv, your conditions are different then mine

but be careful Zu,
;)

Back