What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Editions to the Family

Well got a couple of Great deals on eBay. I got two S. Flavas 2 @ feet tall, a couple of S.'Judith Hindle' plus a Freebie, it is labled S. x 'Readli'. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy:boogie::boogie::boogie:

0609101139.jpg

S. x 'Readli' above

0609101138b.jpg

I think these 2 are in love:crazy:

0609101138a.jpg

0609101138.jpg

0609101142.jpg

beat up flower, but a flower none the less

0609101146.jpg

0609101141b.jpg

Lovely! You'll regret getting more than two Judith Hindles. I purchased two initially, and a little over a year I ended up with over 12 plants. They divide like mad.

Have fun! :)

really nice plants there. =)

I am still new to CP's so Divisions would be cool, you know getting experience dividing and replanting and such.......till I run out of room, LOL

i was confused by the title at first, additions i think is what you were going for ;)
nice find at any rate :) flava is a great species, one of my favorites, cant get enough of them ;)

i was confused by the title at first, additions i think is what you were going for ;)
nice find at any rate :) flava is a great species, one of my favorites, cant get enough of them ;)

ha, i didn't even notice that when i read it. i totally saw it as "additions". weird how the mind works.

I guess I was just too excited:boogie::boogie::boogie:about my new plants!!

Back