What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snapped some photos this evening. Still can't figure out how to get higher quality pics, this DSLR camera is too fancy for me. It would probably help if I took photos during the day and not 8 pm, but that's my only free time.

a.jpg

This is one of Bob Ziemer's unknown hybrids. Not sure which one it is. They are all coded H1, H2, etc... My label has long since faded, and my memory is poor.

b.jpg

oreophila x 'willisii'. this was its first pitcher of the year, and after 6 weeks or so of full sun, it has colored up nicely.

c.jpg

a shot of the lid of the previous plant

d.jpg

this is a 2-year-old open-pollinated seedling from the previous plant, finally putting on some size.

i.jpg

a sibling to the previous plant.

e.jpg

'Medusa'

f.jpg

a 2 year-old open-pollinated seedling, from a leucophylla x moorei. I really like this one, for some reason. Probably the lack of color. The picture doesn't really convey it, but this plant has almost a golden hue to it.

g.jpg

'Snowflake'

h.jpg

'Rococco' I hope I spelled that right. I think it's an excellens x readii cross.

j.jpg

2 year-old seedling, from an open-pollinated, antho-free leucophylla x jonesii

k.jpg

and one of its siblings

nn.jpg

2 year-old seedling, an open-pollinated alata "black" x flava "red". i think this one got a little distorted, probably from something having a snack while the pitcher was developing.

l.jpg

an unknown hybrid. i'm really liking how the coloration on this one is turning out.

great sarrs!

Great pitchers, I really love the last two - what color. Thanks for sharing.

My OP's have been on the porch for a while. They get enough light, but not coloration.

You are aptly named!

Last edited:
That's his first name.
I was just kidding around.

Apparently, we're all such kidders!

Back