This has been my first attempt at this , but one out of nine, is OK with me.
I'm still learning , I had asked a few questions here, and started before I had gotten more than a few answer's, I know I should have been a little more patient, once I had had them settled in for a week or two, I checked back and saw the better way would have probably been to have wrapped each leaf in a little live sphag, then into the media I was going to use, but I just let them go, and lost all , very slowly, weeks and weeks went by and one by one they all dried up, ultra slowly, all but this one,
and today when I had given up , and was about to pull out the leaf and let the cappensis have the pot, I saw this, its a shallow victory , but its MINE.
the first pic is of the leaves soaking in a little water and superthrive Dec,29th,did this for 24 hours, before sticking them in my regular ceph mix, i was just buying mine ready made then.
the other two pics are of the only one left today July 14th
click on pictures to see up close and again for real close ups.