What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

s. rubra alabamaensis

uphwiz

jimmy
this was a gift with a ceph i won thru e-___, last fall
it was a bare root division with very little roots, and just one growth piont as far as i could tell ,:0o: i didnt know what it was exactly , it was tagged, but i had never seen it in person.Here it is now.

Looks great! You've done a good job with it.

Awesome! I recently got a few and they are very pretty. Not the showiest of the bunch, but they do have thier qualities.

Those are some beautiful sarrs!:-O Congrats.

Looks real good!

Cool. All my sarrs are still getting used to where they are and are VERY slowly sending up traps...

man these new pitchers are going to be very cool ,almost twice as large as the ones in the first pics here, anyone else have this one, its new to me , I'd like to see some more shots of this sarr.:0o:
IMG_2668-1.jpg

Heres' mine:

Picture006-19.jpg

my #2 sarr this year, but lookie its ging to be huge if i can get it through winter , it now has several growth points,and has put on a lot of new smallish pitchers in the last month, + the three super sized mature pitchers, does this one get any larger, these pitchers are about 13 to 15 inches tall

Awesome!!
Mine is for some reason making flat hoods. But then again the pitchers are small. I hope it's a trye alab.

Okay, that is pretty much fantastic- I LOVE the colors!

Awesome!!
Mine is for some reason making flat hoods. But then again the pitchers are small. I hope it's a trye alab.

check out the first photos this season:0o: mine were a little flatter then too, maybe they just ruffle as the get a little larger and mature pitchers

check out the first photos this season:0o: mine were a little flatter then too, maybe they just ruffle as the get a little larger and mature pitchers

Yeah, but yours are still kinda ruffles. Ill take a pic. THat is, if there's any of the old pitchers left. New pitchers are being sent up though.

I <3 my alabamensis, but yours put mine to shame!

Back