What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dsc00088m.jpg

cross between Psitticina and Minor Okee Giant

dsc00089mv.jpg

cross between Minor and Rubra Rubra red

Went to the Daytona Beach Reptile Expo yesterday. There was a guy there with a booth selling mature carnivores and airplants. Picked up these two specimens, but he had loads more. Mostly crosses, but he also had mature Purp Venosa Burkii, Purp Venosa, Flava, P. Lutea and several sundews and flytraps.

Thats funny there is always one guy selling CPs at our reptile expo too.. I don't keep turtles anymore but still always go at least to see the plants.

That first one is a "unique" one huh? Give credit to its parents for it's characteristics.... :)

I've got one of the first ones too. Awesome coloring really, despite being a Psitt Green x Minor Okee. It's just tiny though ;)

I've got one of the first ones too. Awesome coloring really, despite being a Psitt Green x Minor Okee. It's just tiny though ;)
I thought you had Minor x Purp :-D
I always go to the expos, but here in PA, not gonna find that much... however I hope someone is out there that sells at the expos eventually...

Back