What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Baby ceph!!!!

Here are a couple of pictures of my newest addition!
If ya need to, get a magnifing glass!! And any suggestions

Here are a couple of pictures of my newest addition!
If ya need to, get a magnifing glass!! And any suggestions
You're telling me.... I can't see a thing without one :-D

Smart %@&!:censor:
I have windows 7 and I'm still trying to figure out how to go from one page to another without losing the prrvious page! SO THERE!

100_1365.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Any ideas on how to carefully care for this premie? It's so tiny......

100_1366.jpg

Smart %@&!:censor:
I have windows 7 and I'm still trying to figure out how to go from one page to another without losing the prrvious page! SO THERE!

100_1365.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Any ideas on how to carefully care for this premie? It's so tiny......

100_1366.jpg

hehe.... nice colouration by the way :)

Nice plant and my sincerest sympathies for Windows 7 . . .

thats almost identical to the one i bought from a CP nursery in the beginning of the summer. Its still producing its first pitcher for me, but the second one is growing much faster.

You bought that for $19, didn't you?

YEAH.jpg

It's looking very good! It just needs light, water, and occasional cheesecake.

I have a teeny one just like that. It's been doing fine with minimal care on my part.

One of the things that you learn about keeping Cephalotus is don't fuss over then. If they are growing, then leave them to grow. Don't be tempted to repot if they have not outgrown their pot. Don't be tempted to continually move them around from room to room trying to find the ideal location. Don't think that just because one persons 'special' potting mix works then it's going to work with your plant in your location. They are slow growers and like stability.

Back