What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New H. neblinae var. parva (Wistuba)

Mine just arrived and omg wow!!!

Adult plant w/3 adult pitchers one over 2.5"... beautiful white roots, easily over 3" in length, excellent root and vegetative mass, new growth, good color and a couple immature pitchers etc

I am very pleased!

Pics later...

:banana2:

He sent you an adult? *seething jealousy*

forgive the cheesey image, ill do better later
:p
new_parva.jpg

Oooh the pretty :drool:

It's beautiful... :glare:

well lets see her potted already! :drool:

Last edited:
thx you two... gimme a year and it will be :)

I can already see some of the parva traits

Sure that's a Wistuba plant you got there?.......:suspect:

I'm confused, is Wistuba a vendor or a forum member or...? I keep seeing that name.

I'm confused, is Wistuba a vendor or a forum member or...? I keep seeing that name.

Overseas vendor.....but I think he does have a TF account.

I thought we couldn't mention vendors? Argh I'm so confused. :<
Anyhoo, that's a really pretty Heli, can't wait to see it out of the bag and settled in!

That's a pretty plent. :) I'm feeling the first tingles of a Heliamphora buzz with that picture.

Pot her up!

Sure that's a Wistuba plant you got there?.......:suspect:

Nearly all my helis are wistuba, FWIW... I try to do my heli orders in the fall when possible, that way the shipping is more gentle and they have the cool winter temps to established themselves...

Ordering helis in June/July/August is always bad mojo, regardless of vendor..... Imagine your deilicate little heli sitting on the tarmac waiting to be loaded while runway temps reach 120f or more.

Av

Nearly all my helis are wistuba, FWIW... I try to do my heli orders in the fall when possible, that way the shipping is more gentle and they have the cool winter temps to established themselves...

Ordering helis in June/July/August is always bad mojo, regardless of vendor..... Imagine your deilicate little heli sitting on the tarmac waiting to be loaded while runway temps reach 120f or more.

Av

I see, I'm sure the same problem probably affects HL neps as well and LL neps have problems in the winter....For every thing there is a season I guess.

Back