Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First New Heliamphora!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes "I" "found" some cobras. but I am STILL waiting for them to arrive.... they're taking their sweet time about it I guess.

Your conditions would be more hot and dry though... whereas mine are quite cool and humid with low light levels... So that's why I'm wondering if they will make it. I've heard they don't like being overly humid.
    LOOKING FOR: N. (argentii x bicalcarata) x {[(lingulata x edwardsiana) x (naga x hamata)] x [(klossii x undulatifolia) x (aristolochioides x rajah)]} Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=124586

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well right now it's pretty cool - heading down to a good 5-7C at night for the next couple of days.. guess I'll see how they do in that standing water that they're in. I think if it's humid and cool with low light... I'd either have a good rough fan blowing on them and bump up the lights. In my setup (read: balcony ) they're right next to the Sarrs, and the Sarrs look roast and crispy in the lids if not DARK purple, but the Helis actually look like they could take more sun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @dex. yeah your going to need lots of light for them.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have them in the brightest position that they can be in my tank at the moment...

Maybe as soon as I make some more room, I will put them on "stilts" so to speak, so that they are very close to the lights.
    LOOKING FOR: N. (argentii x bicalcarata) x {[(lingulata x edwardsiana) x (naga x hamata)] x [(klossii x undulatifolia) x (aristolochioides x rajah)]} Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=124586

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12