What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A few of my Cephalotus

Sorry for the pic quality, but i need to get some better lens' for my Nikon... haha

My typical, showing some amazing coloration
DecemberCarnivores009.jpg

same plant but pictured a few days ago....some pitchers have opened up since then
DSC_0079-1.jpg

and a couple of Cephalotus 'Hummer's Giant' plants
DecemberCarnivores018.jpg

a baby one i took from a pulling from my last plant before i had to sell it off do to lack of space...
this one will be going to a friend of mine pretty soon who really wants it haha.
DecemberCarnivores020.jpg

the trio....
typical in the back left corner, and the other two are Cephalotus 'Hummer's Giant' ....
DecemberCarnivores022.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to get a ceph replacement. D: Very nice SK! The color on the first one is intense!

Thanks for sharing :)

woah! You can really see the difference in the size of the Cephalotus 'Hummer's Giant' and typical! Nice plants!

Very nice cephs! That should be one happy friend.

Beautiful Cephs! I really like the coloration on the Cephalotus 'Hummer's Giant'!

Wow nice!
I really want a Ceph... I'm either getting a ceph or heli, depending on which is available to me first!

I love the purple teeth on the green brim.. GREAT coloration. I'm terribly jealous!

Now there are some nice Ceph's. Good work there.

thanks for the comments guys :)
im really happy with how they are growing for me, especially considering the number of failures with Cephalotus that ive had before, i was rather hesitant to try again...but hey, thats the only way to learn right ;)

Back