What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone have "Buds" yet?

• Thread starter Fred P
  • Start date
I HAVE THEM TOO!
On Alata and Areolata :3

There might be more that I'm yet to discover.

And Baylorguy, I totally feel you. Temperate dews are starting to wake up too and we're alternating between 70s and 40s at night and omg @_@

I HAVE THEM TOO!
On Alata and Areolata :3

There might be more that I'm yet to discover.

And Baylorguy, I totally feel you. Temperate dews are starting to wake up too and we're alternating between 70s and 40s at night and omg @_@

That's cool that your alata is flowering. Mine are always the last to send up a stalk.

My Alatas are always the first to bloom for some reason along with the Flavas.
1003909800x601.jpg

1003918800x601.jpg

These last two are of a couple white leucos which are always early as well.
1003916800x601.jpg

1003917601x800.jpg

Woweeeee! I'll have to add pictures tomorrow.
The only Sarr to ever flower for me was my Lowes Purpurea Venosa, which I grew from a tiny little cube plant. It grew up big and it grew up fast but it didn't survive the horror of last years season, unfortunately. So my current buds are a first for me! But it's sort of cheating since while the buds were made with me, their size wasn't :blush:

nights in the 70's? never happens here. Summer was still in the high 50's low 60's max. Although we just had another overnight in the 40's.....

We're getting down to 14 tonight in central Texas! This late arctic front is really throwing a wrench into their flowering plans :)

Yep ive got buds but not on my sarracenia on my VFT! Just one though.

My burkiis are beginning to bud here - the growing points on other Sarras are beginning to swell - nights are in the thirties here in Sacramento, days vary 55-65

Back