What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sarracenia

while I was potting up my psittacina, I accidently pulled off a tiny division. This division has no roots so I put rooting hormone and potted it up... my question is, should I put this small division under grow lights? Or should I put it in my bog where sarracenia seem to thrive.

Easy answer put it were it will thrive.

while I was potting up my psittacina, I accidently pulled off a tiny division. This division has no roots so I put rooting hormone and potted it up... my question is, should I put this small division under grow lights? Or should I put it in my bog where sarracenia seem to thrive.

Put a plastic bag over the pot and put it under lights untill you see new growth, then, you can acclimate it and put it in the bog.

personally, any time i break off a point by accident, i just let it grow outside, ive divided psittacina a number of times, as this plant seems to clump up very frequently, and ive not lost one yet...

Back